Friday, January 8, 2010

Goodbye Uncle Steven

He's a good senior to me, he taught me a lot. We went China together, he's like my father taking good care of me. And, the most memorable moment is he bought me a green tea ice cream while our bus stopped by at the highway "REST STOP", that day just after snowing, VERY COLD. That was the 1st time i ate ice cream @ 2 celcius degree plus very strong wind, COLD! But surprisingly, when i bite it, so warm~! Thanks uncle Steven.

He's the one who ALWAYS came to me & Ann and INVITE us to drink beers with him, maybe we look a like kids~!! I remember that day each of us drank 10 bottles during dinner, haha~!! So sorry i told i dunno drink alcohol, but i think u knew i was lying, cuz you knew our family so well, how come I dunno drink alcohol leh? Haha, already well trained from small :p

Back to Malaysia, we went out for lunch at Oversea Restaurant, you told me a lot of your old time stories, I enjoyed to listen it.

But today morning, when i received the news you passed away, i really feel so sad about it. I lost a nice uncle, nice 'father' as i always dream to have one. I will miss you all the time, and will remember the jokes you said, and the stories of you. Goodbye to you, uncle Steven.

No comments: