Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Flyaway...


My fren Maggie, yesterday 4th Aug 2008 0910 am, flied back to States again, I think today she arrived at morning. 21 hours needed to fly over the half earth, must be tortured. I knew her from 2003, I guess, in a comic book store. Then till now, on and off we contact, but we still best fren to each other. Due to certain reason, she made a decision back to States again, but if i was her, I will back there too. Staying outside maybe not as good as we think, but at least is a new try to ourselves, is a chance to us.

1 comment:

SoNg $0nG said...

Hey gurl,

Thanks for sending me off the other day... Glad i had u as my fren...btw, i actualy dun remember v met in 2003! that was quite long ago! n yes, i did suffer in the crampy plane as i was in it for so many hours! soooo tiring...neways, i gtg! keep in touch!