Thursday, July 17, 2008

Free

Another 15 mins later I can go home, I submitted my reports, and now enjoying my time to online surfing. Actually dunno what to do now, but maybe typing sumthing will do. Haha...

Mum's not at KL, she went back to Ipoh, I got more times to do my own things, for example, study korean inside my room without any knocking which will ask me do this do that, of cuz i won't mind cuz she's my mum, but i needed more times to study pls.... 2ndly would be my story, all stucked there without any GOOD and REASONABLE reason that i have to stop cuz NOT ENOUGH TIME to let my imagination fully concentrated on the story, or I can call it as DRAMA SCRIPT actually. I mention a lot of camera angles, shooting ways, etc... 3rdly, I wanna watch "일박 이일"!!!! So many episods i not yet finish, Eun Ji Won & MC Mong~!!! Did you guys or gals know them?? I love Eun Ji Won & MC Mong voice so much~!!!! As a rapper, I respect them like i respect to Tablo and Mithra too.

Well, times pass by so fast, now already 17:58p.m., i have to off my laptop now.

No comments: