Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Under Stress

I'm now at my customer office waiting their staff take back something ( the something you all wont understand, so i decide not to mention much here), and, En. Afzal really nice to offer me online here while waiting. That's why I'm here.

Recently, like what i had mentioned at the previous blog, MISTAKE,yes, i am too careless i supposed to tell you all. Working not same like studying, can turn back easily. But, in certain circumstances, i found myself not in mood, or even my SOUL gone to somewhere else. It's true, I'm not like what you all see from outside, but the real me is a dumb.

Today is another sunny day, quite HOT, too. Sitting next to the tinted glass i never feel hot, but the sky clear enough to let me see and think about my future. Yup, again, this question on and off appear in my mind like my fren did all the time.

"Nat, i'm so envy you, cuz you can chase your dream." this is what i wanted to say.

2 comments:

SoNg $0nG said...

stress? tell me that... Thanks 4 having u as a fren actually, coz i'm always so freaking stress which i also dunno y..hehe... let's work our ass up to the next level to ensure ourselves a better future! aza huating~~~~

K.M.-가민-家敏~ said...

hi sam... rmbr me? ka-min (sonsaeng nim's student)... how r u ? well, i tagged you thru natalie's blog... pls take good care of yourself... c u soon ^^ you may send me emails at adachoi_tvb@yahoo.com . do u have msn a/c?