Monday, September 3, 2007

Teh Teh, we'll miss you...

This afternoon, i received a bad news, Teh Teh passed away, and funeral was today morning. All of us didn't knew it, till someone passed by her house and saw it.

Teh Teh was my high school next door classmate, she's tough and very friendly. She's not like the other 1st class student ( especially gals ) look down on us, cuz i'm 2nd class student. I knew she sick when the time i wanted left to JB, I think it was 4 yrs ago. Of cuz shocked, at that time she just a bit recovered by using those chinese traditional meds. I dunno whether it helps or not, but i hope she can be good again like b4. Who knows afters 4 yrs, she left us.

The first person i called was Choong Hon, my doctor best fren who at Sungai Petani now. 2nd person i called was Felix, my ex-ex-bf who staying at Puchong now. Dunno why, maybe 2 of them my closet frens, and Teh Teh also their classmate b4.

Now i'm a bit realized, human body very fragile...

Next time when i back hometown, i'll come visit u Teh Teh, we'll miss you all the time...
Take care...

No comments: